6 and 6 in 2018, November

Let's see what I have to report going from last to first for November.
Again, I finished a UFO that wasn't on my list, but it was on top of a piece of furniture I wanted to move , so I finished it.  Here's my wall hanging from the Stars & Stripes Sampler by Liz Porter and Mary Fons.
I've still to add three borders which shouldn't take long as they are plain,  and I can sandwich it.  Believe I started this in 2012 when Judy Laquidara had a sew along on her blog.

I sandwiched my SLOL and have begun quilting it.

I added some stars to this block.

This eagle got an eye.

Changed out this block by adding flowers instead of Lady Liberty
since I already had her in another block.
So that's it for UFOs. And I did make some baby quilts and tops this month:


Two done and one to sandwich.  The ladies at St. Anne's will do that. Then I'll quilt it.

So how did you do?  I'm linking to Meredithe's 6 and 6 in 2018.  My goal in December is to work on the new projects I listed back in January.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you made a lot of progress! Love both of your Primitive Quilts—so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! What a great looking quilt--the Stars and Stripes.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making progress. I love the addition of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...