Late Friday Finish

Got my Something Big Top done:
Somewhat busy, but my 8 year-old grandson loved it.  He asked me if I had any more material. Unfortunately, no.  This panel was given to me by the co-ordinator of Child Help (a treatment center for abused, neglected and at risk children) to make a top for a pre-teen). I'll be delivering it this Thursday and another volunteer will quilt it. So much need there.  Measures 54 by 62. As to my grandson, he has two quilts I've made him, so he wasn't too disappointed. Here they are:


Off to a liturgical workshop. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Angie. It's easy to understand why your grandson loved it too. It is just beautifully done. Congrats on the finish. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...