6in6in2018 | September

Time for the various reports.  This month was not that productive as I again had travel plans. And in October I'll be gone to WA for five days, so that will slow the quilting fun for a bit.

I made two blocks - one a twinkle star and the other a flip and sew hexagon snack mat. Both you've seen earlier in the month.  As to that St. Anne's top from a scrap bag, I made the back out of leftover flannel.  Now I need to piece together a batting and I can start to quilt it.  Not part of my 6and6in2018 list, so no progress there.


I did some embroidery on a SLOL block at the quilt retreat - that one is on my list.  I now have another finished row for that primitive quilt. I still have a bottom border, a bit of the left border and all the right border to be done with this top.  Which is a good thing as Lori is starting her famous Fall QAL next month.

Lastly, I finished the Something Big (which I showed in my last post). That counts as one of my new projects for my 6and6in2018.  LOL, even though it wasn't one of the ones I planned at the beginning of the new year.  Here's hoping I can do better next month.

I'm linking to 6an6in2018, Humble Quilts, and Judy's 2018 UFOs.  Blessings to all.

4 comments:

  1. Good job keeping busy between traveling adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having trouble leaving a message Angie so going to try and leave on as a reply here???? lOve the colours you are using in your blocks here and the one of the couple is so lovely, looking forward to seeing the whole quilt come together. Cheers Glenda

      Delete
  2. All progress is good, even if it doesn't fit one of your goals. Hope October is at least as productive. It is really hard to make progress if you have travel in cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you!! great progress even on things not on your list ! Thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...