Hamilton

One of the treats of our quilt retreat was going to Hamilton - the home of Missouri Star Quilt Company in what is Quilt Town, USA.

Ten wonderful quilt stores to go to - each one dedicated to some aspect, theme for quilting : modern, kids, florals, batiks, solids, licensed fabric, traditional, notions - even a Man's Land.
From the Main Store
In the Pattern Shop


Man's Land - lots of big plush chairs, too!

Taking a break in the traditional store

Lots of quilts on the walls.


Of course, I had to buy a few items:

There was more, but I"ve given it to my daughter and to the guild's Door Prize committee. And I could have bought a lot more, but I only had one suitcase with me - lol.

If you have a chance to go, I do recommend it - sort of a quilter's dream destination.
Murals everywhere



2 comments:

  1. On my list for a weekend trip, if I can convince My Guy to make the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to go one of these days. I have a friend who just moved to Liberty, and we figure that's only 45 minutes from Hamilton, so when I visit her, we'll go! It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...