Some of This; Some of That

Since I was at retreat two weeks ago and then the funeral the following weekend, I haven't had much time to work on destashing, but I am finally able to report on those two week.  What with  making blocks for my Sweet Land of Liberty, some test geese, creating a medallion, binding a quilt, and working on another medallion, plus three fat quarters for a place mat,  I was able to use 1.62 yds from the stash.  That gives me a YTD total of 35.43 yds toward the 46 yards I need to reach my goal in December. Yes, the difference is greater - such is life.  Just have to keep plugging along - maybe donate some yardage to the guild.  We'll see.

Now something new.  My mom and I are doing a round robin.  Here's what she gave me  - above left.  And here is what I'm sending her.  Have the last row to attach.  We're turning
these into baby quilts.  Just something different for a change.  What would you do with these?
They have to measure around 36" square when done.

I'm linking to Sunday Stash.  How have you done with your destashing?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie, at least your stash didn't go up, so well done. Sometimes life has to take first place. How lovely to be quilting with your Mum. Hugs, Clare

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...