June in Review

Lots of family stuff going on, so it was a month with little sewing. Here's what I did get done:
1.  Finished my blocks for Unit 6 of Sweet Land of Liberty
Embellishments of words in tree block and stars on checkerboard left to do.

2. Made some maze blocks, embroidered a bear block and mitered a border to finish a neonatal quilt.

3.  Finally after years, got these log cabin blocks into a quilt top.

And that's about it.  July probably won't be much different as I'm going to Washington state last week of July, and I'll be baby sitting quite a bit earlier in the month - all fun. So for my challenges - didn't work on my UFOs and moved along on my NSO (newly started object).  How about you?

I'm linking to Can I get a Whoop, Whoop? and Oh Scrap. Also Judy's June UFO and 6 and 6 in 2018

7 comments:

  1. Your Liberty blocks look great, Angie. I wondered if you were going to add the stars on the checkerboard block and I see that you are. I was going to leave them off mine but decided the block really needs them. I'm still deciding what color, though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Angie. You have a nice variety of projects to keep you busy in June. Hope July is nice to you. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to month 7 but love the linky parties and seeing everyone's progress. Love your big full heart block...so cute :0) Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all need a break now and again especially when we are babysitting little ones. Your blocks are looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are just gorgeous!! This is such a fun quilt along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of work for a neonatal quilt! Good work.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colors you used in your liberty blocks. Your heart turned out nice and symetrical.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...