WIPs Are Going, and a Winner

No finish to show this week.  I've had quite a bit of family things to take care of and have spent what little sewing time I had quilting my WIP.  I still hope to get it done by next Wednesday.

I'd say I"m about half done.  I got two sides of a border on a baby quilt and then decided I didn't like it, so they need to come off and cut some more fabric to miter the corners.  And I worked a little bit on more tiny pinwheels.  Hopefully the weekend will let me sew more.

The winner of last week's hexagon papers giveaway is Shelly at Prairie Moon Quilts .  Congratulations, Shelly!  I've sent her an email.

What have you been up to?  Leave me a comment and I'll come by to see your creations.  I'm linking to Sarah's Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop?, Muv's Free Motion Mavericks party,  and Myra's Finished or Not Friday party.  Come, take a look.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like there's much work with your quilting. Good luck with the second half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you have chosen for this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath of feathers looks really good. Did you freehand those, or mark them? I can't do wreaths without fully drawing the feathers out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Angie,
    This is lovely quilting. Putting the wreath and flower at the centre of the blocks really makes them stand out.
    Thank you for linking up with Free Motion Mavericks!
    Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...