Got the embellishments done:
Some bling in the sky
And a golden halo for baby Jesus - that was part of my hand quilting this week.
All my En Provence units are done. Ready for part 3. I've quilted another baby quilt. Now to get on with the binding. May you find some quilty time this weekend as we moving into the third week of Advent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...



nice to get things done isn't it
ReplyDeleteonce more lots achieved, loving the natavity panel
ReplyDeleteLovely. I guess you are probably starting with Part 3 of Bonnie's quilt now...the email came today.
ReplyDeleteI love the way your commission is coming along. You did quite a bit this week.
ReplyDeleteI love the Nativity panel; it has brought me back to the real meaning of the season and out of the craziness that was beginning to take over in my life lately. It makes me want to share a video filmed by Southland Christian Church here in KY, which I hope makes you laugh like I have laughed every time I've watched it (8 or 9 times now! :).
ReplyDeletehttp://ht.ly/KojA306IZHI
Oh the Nativity panel is precious! :)
ReplyDelete