My wonky stars now inhabit corners of my Gwennie quilt - more later. Their absence is the only change to my design wall except the addition of a few more sawtooth stars and hourglasses. You can see they are pinned in bunches in places.
Those blocks are growing slowly as leaders and enders. In fact I'll have to take a few minutes to cut a few more before long. Giveaway still open - see top, sidebar for more info. Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

Stars and flowers....looks great.
ReplyDeleteYou have such great blocks on your design wall. Love the Sawtooth Stars especially.
ReplyDelete