WIPs Be Gone Week 24

I'm working on 6 1/2" blocks for two sides of the VA quilt:

And here's that baby quilt all finished:


And that's about it for this week as I've been getting ready for my TX cousins' visit. They arrive tomorrow AM.  Then we head for San Francisco on Monday. We'll fly back later in the week and they leave the 21st.  So I'll probably be incommunicado for much of that time.  But do leave a link or comment or both of your progress. I may just connect with the blog at some place up there and would love to see what you're up to.  Linky below:


I'm linking to Sarah's Can I get a Whoop, Whoop?, Richards Link a Finish, and  Lizzie's Free Motion Mavericks. What beautiful quilts will they be showing us?

7 comments:

  1. The baby quilt is adorable. I love the little stars. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your company, and don't think about the quilting! It will be there when they've gone.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stars and the baby quilt. Have a wonderful visit. I'll link tomorrow when I have a little more done. Today is run everyone's errands day. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet baby quilt and the stars will look great as a border on the other quilt. have some lovely family time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those stars.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...