1. Just take 2 BOM blocks and Guild 2014 BOM blocks - both combined to make "Two BOMs in One." DONE!
2. Happy Scrappy Orphan Block Quilt Along. DONE!
3. Hexie Flower Quilt - long term project - happy to get a flower done now and then.
4. Crane Block Pillow: DONE!
5. Jubilee Album Blocks - machine appliqued one; needle turned another - two more to go.
6. Old Mother Dear Jane Hubbard wall hanging - still mulling over how to make the border.
7. so the Bird of Paradise is here instead of being #8.
Glad I got that straightened out -LOL.
Progress this week? All I can count is trying to figure out what to do about the Dear Jane blocks, and got nowhere. I did finish two charity quilts and designed another one for the Guild. Some progress there, but not on a WIP - darn. I'll try to do better next week.
How are you doing on your wips?Would love to see - doesn't have to be a finish, but we'll admire those, too. Linky below - remember it doesn't have to be a new post, just one that shows a WIP. Ends Monday, midnight. Since I finished one item, I'm linking to Richard's Link a Finish and Sarah's Can I get a Whoop, Whoop? Lots of eye candy there.