...a tiny bit that is. I added three 1/2" hexies to my stylized morning glory flower.
Back to interacting with our guest. Go on over to Billie's for the Hexie party. I'll try to get back to the computer and see your lovely eye candy. Have a quilty day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...

Love your tiny hexies Angie. I see you found a moment to stitch. Back to having fun with your family!!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy stitching 1/2 inch hexagons - I just can't quilt!
ReplyDeleteI still need to pick a project for my new stash of 1/2" hexies. Your is very pretty :)
ReplyDelete