Hopefully June's Lovely Year of Finishes project:


Yeah!  I finished all the nine-patches for my DGD's quilt. It took me a month and a day to get the last 10 done.  So now I have to do the D9P trick to them and then start laying them out and decided if I want sashing or not.  This will be my Lovely Finish for June - getting it to the flimsy stage.

As to my stash report - I used scraps to work on my applique block and pulled a yard worth of fabric for the two giveaways, so that makes 1.13 yards out of stash.  See button in side bar for Lovely Year of Finishes.

Here are my numbers:
in 0.0 yds.; out  1.13 yds.
Stash YTD: in 6.5 yds., out 59.27 yds.
Donated YTD: 26.58 yds
Net for 2013: out 52.77 yds
Snail's pace forward, but still forward.  I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times stash report.  See you there. 

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it finished. I've not tried D9P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing how the DP9 looks with those little pinwheels. Great stash busting this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash busting! You're catching up to me! I've never done a D9P, but you know I love regular little 9Ps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those little pinwheels! Great numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see how these turn out. I love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...