Alleluia! The Risen Christ commands us to love one another as we live in the light of the Spirit.
May we always dwell together in the Spirit
following the way of Christ, who is our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

Amen!!! Happy Easter my friend :*)
ReplyDeleteAmen! Have a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteVery well put. A blessed Easter to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Chris - the same to you and all my readers. I'm replying to you here because you are no-reply on blogger.
Delete