Another busy week has ended, but I got a few more minutes in for quilting - yeah! I sent off a flimsie with the backing I pulled to use up 1.5 yards of stash. I also used a 1/4 yard for binding my first charity quilt for 2013 - another yeah! This is a VA lap quilt - simple and quick, but it's been waiting for me to bind since Nov. My friend Carol quilted it. It measures 36" by 45"
Here are my numbers:
This week: in 0.0 yds.; out 1.75yds.
Stash YTD: in 2.5 yds., out 3.75 yds.
Donated this week: 0.0 yds; YTD: 1.0 yds
Net
for 2013: out 1.25. I'm in the green! How are you doing? I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times to see how others are doing. Probably a lot
better than I - LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
Congrats on some stash reduction! Keep it up!
ReplyDeletegreat lap quilt, I know it will be greatly appreciated.
ReplyDelete