Last stash report of 2012!


I'm so glad I did this!  I never would have thought I would use a little over 142 yards in a year.  And while I know I gave a lot of fabric away to my guild and St. Anne's I was pleasantly surprised that in 2012 I made 8 quilts - 6 of which I gave away; finished 12 charity baby quilts; 12 charity flimsies; quilted three quilts for others; made 7 quilts for our VA hospital; pieced 62 blocks - some will be orphans, some are already in quilts, some are part of BOMs I haven't finished, some for swaps; created one flimsie for me and started 3 NewFOs

Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated last week: 0.7 yards
Used/Donated YTD: 180.86 yards
Added/Bought last week: 0.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD: 38.79 yards
Net Decrease YTD: 142.07 yards  Next year I'm going to add a line to my numbers report that will read Donated  and Donated YTD.  Then I'll really know how productive, or not!, I've been.  It's all fun.  Hope you join in with Judy at Patchwork Times   What's my goal for next year - 150 yards.  What's yours?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a productive year you had - great numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great year you had for stash reduction, and a a great year for the good causes that you donate to. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, you've done very well this year! Yes, you can do 150 in 2013! As you see in my post, I'm sticking with 100 yards. Your donations are impressive. Enjoy following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...