Here it is starting to open with a bud above it in very first stages of bloom
Favorite Flower Friday 7/27/12
Quick post as I was away all day to a quilt show. I'll post tomorrow about that. Here is another gorgeous flower from our garden - the red equivalent of the one I post a few Fridays ago:
Isn't it magnificent! This one is open several days before it calls it quits. I love them. Linking to Shay's Favoarite Things Friday - if she's back from vacation - and Tootsie's Flaunt your Flowers Friday - both on my sidebar. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...


How beautiful! Hope you enjoyed your quilt show too!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Thank you again for sharing the show with me, it was fun.