It's still tuesday here for a few hours and here's what I have been working on and will be my WIP tomorrow on Wednesday. I'm assembling another VA quilt. These have to be around 36 by 42-45" as they will be used on laps and wheelchairs. Any bigger and they caught in the wheels. The first one I made was using the tube method. The second was from a pattern our challenge chair at the LQG gave us (it's at the quilter now). This third is an adaptation of a baby quilt made by Natalia of Piece n Quilt . I had to make it differently because I had to cut the fabric in order to get the most pieces out of it that I could. There wasn't enough of the green, so I went scrappy. It looks better with the black - I'll show you some rows tomorrow.