Finally, have the quilt top done! Now I only have to sandwich this 37" square wall hanging, and I'll be all ready to follow along on Judy Laquidara's Feather Quilting lessons. She is doing it on a long arm, but it will be usable by domestic sewing machine quilters, I think. They start June 1st. You can read about them here
I'm linking to Lee's Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesays - go on over and see all the goodies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...

Beautiful! Great color combo
ReplyDeleteStill sparkles
ReplyDelete