I worked on this block before I left for Houston. It is another shop hop block. It's ready to fuse down and machine applique. This is an easy one. Would love to see your applique: past, present, in process or one you'd love to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

Fun, fun stuff!! Love the background fabric, too! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty - and appropriate this week! Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDeleteI love your Owl and now your bird. These are so cute. You have picked great fabrics. Come back soon, but have fun!
ReplyDelete