Stash Report 8/7/11

Well, I did accomplish two of my goals for last week, but they didn't involve much new fabric out of the stash.  I did make two BOM blocks, finished the applique on my coverlet and pulled out 26 nine-patches from my stash (I guess those count - they're not part of it any more). so total I used about a yard give or take a smidgen.  So here are the numbers:
Used this week: 1.00 yards


Used/Donated Yr to date: 54.21 yards

Added this wk: 0.0 yards

Total Yr to date Added: -11.0 yards

-----------------------------------------

Total Yr to date Use: 43.21 yards

Hope I can do better next week!

How are you doing?  Go on over to my left sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times button and see how all the others are doing.  It amazes me how many are still playing this far into the year.  That means a lot of us want to wither that stash down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...