These are still on my design wall, however I have only 4 to make and one to change and I will be able to set the blocks into a top. These will have a 5" sashing between them. Can you guess what will be the cornerstones? First correct guess gets a fat quarter.
Go on over to my left sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times button to see what others have on their wall.
WAYWO - what are you working on?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...

an eagle lol
ReplyDeleteSorry, Jill but I did think of it. I just didn't have enough smaller ones to do that.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to try again.
I guess stars in the corners! The blocks look great.
ReplyDeleteCorrect, Annie.
ReplyDeleteFat quarter awarded, but I still need a name for this top.
Freedoms Wings
ReplyDeletea wing and a prayer
ReplyDeleteDon't think you can beat the too above me, but Safe under God's wings
ReplyDeleteMy suggestion for a name would be "Freedom Soars" Jennifer Collard
ReplyDeleteI would name it Defenders of Freedom
ReplyDelete