I had the pleasure of watching my two grandsons during Spring Break. Will had 2 weeks off and he spent the first one with us. And so did baby Alan:
Alan is at the stage when he tries to talk and his baby talk is so sweet!
Will was such a helpful older brother during the week. Thank you, William!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...

Looks like Will is enjoying sweet baby love.
ReplyDelete