Stash Report 3/27/11

Cut up fabric for sewdality quilts - 1 1/2 yards, made a scrap block for our guild's bom with about another 1/8th, and that's about it this week.  So much going on and having to deal with kidney stones, too - ay-ya-yi! Used/Donated this week: 1.63 yards

Used/Donated Yr to date: 23.87yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -3.5 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used 20.37 yards.

So I'm over the 20 yards point.  I can't believe it!

I don't know how much quilting I'll get in in the coming weeks as Monday I start babysitting Alan full time when Mom goes back to work.  And it's William's spring break - he gets 2 weeks off - too.  So they will be here from 7:30 am to 6pm.  Plus I'll have to take Alan to his physical therapy appointments.  It will be different.  I will try to get my 15 minutes of quilting in somehow.

See how others are doing with their stash at Judy's.  Just click on the button Patchwork Times in the left sidebar.  How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...