There has been a bump in the road to moving forward in the Quilt-Along. DH wants the federal tax info by Mar 1 so I'm going to have to set the next step on the back burner while I get that Schedule C done. Hope sooner than later. For those who may need to get their QAYG done now, adding borders is the same as adding a row, but I add all four before I quilt them. It's easy as they are on the edge. Then I bind by cutting off the excess batting and bringing the backing forward and folding in half and sewing it down as the binding. Pictures to come.
In the meantime - I won the blocks at our Guild for the Scrappy Orphan Posie Block! Now I have 13 of them to play with - another UFO! LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...

Congrats on your win and good luck with your taxes......grin.
ReplyDelete