Still working on my yellow monochromatic challenge. Here are the 4 inchers sewn together. Now I have to get batting and backing ready so I can start assembly.
Limited quilting time this week - have lots to do with DGKs, but that's life. If I get my 15 a day in, I'll be happy.
What's on your design wall? Go over the Judy's Patchworktimes to see what others are doing.(on left sidebar)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
First off, I want to thank all my followers and readers for helping me get to here on Blogland. I so am so grateful for your advice, pra...

They look fantastic!! I didn't realize how small they were, until I just noticed the pins.. oooh tiny.. but beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe blocks are great. I was surprised they are only 4 inchers.
ReplyDeleteJust a suggestion but you might label your multiple posts on one quilt with the quilt name so that if someone wanted to see all the posts on that quilt they could easily find them. Just an idea.
ReplyDeleteVery cool blocks!!
ReplyDelete