Actually, this is coming off my design wall as I finally appliqued the border, sandwiched it, and quilted it. Here is my new Koi Fish Bowl which I first put up on the wall on 8/2. This was a Connecting Threads kit I got a few years ago and so it is UFO#14 done. Dang, I have to learn to make better circles. Someone said to use avery circle labels - I'll have to look into that, otherwise, I'm happy with it. I'll have it out in October as it is the right colors even though I am not a "Halloween" person myself. You can't see it, but the border lines are completed by the quilting - I repeated the corners with just quilting lines duplicating the curve of the bias line. And here's the back:
There's a short story about it. I bought the material at a yard sale. Found it in a pile of clothes - it was a scrubs top. I liked the fabric so much I went ahead and bought the top for 25 cents. The back was just the right size for this project which happens to be 18" square. I like both sides of this one.