Design Wall Monday 5/24
Here's what I've done so far on my scrap coverlet. Not much but at least I got once around the medallion dresden block with some strips I had and some red larger leftover squares. It measures more true as a rectangle now. Phew! I have an idea for this week of what to look for, but first I have to decide how I am going to quilt this row around the middle. Any suggestions of what you would add would be greatfully appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool September
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...
-
Welcome to everyone visiting for the Giving Thanks Blog Hop Party. A big hug to Michele of the The Quilting Gallery for organizing this e...
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I...

love the scrappy border around your dresden block.
ReplyDelete