2022 In Review

Got through 2022 with a few UFO and a few scrap quilts - some tiny; some big.  Here goes:

January


 Made this mug rug for the Table Scrap challenge - 6.5 x 6.5

February

Table Scrap Challenge #2


This table mat I did finish. 


March

Another Table Scrap Challenge - had two sets of out of state visitors so didn't finish all the way, but it's a flimsy.


April - sadly very little quilting done this month

May


Used parts of a panel and 5 orphan blocks for this flimsy that was handed off to a St. Anne's quilter to finish.

June

Another raid in my orphan blocks pile - this time 8 orphan blocks and one from panel


July

Another Table Scrap Challenge piece - 12" square.

Here's a top I quilted - my part of the process:

August
This was a fun Table Scrap Challenge project: 4" x6"


September - another Table Scrap Challenge project  - 12" sqiare

October  A UFO finish - 36" square
November - a scrappy Trip Around the World I finished from a UFO.


Second UFO done this month - Redwork and Irish Chain blocks. Redwork done by my mom.

December - things got hectic again - no finishes for this month.

Happy New Year!



3 comments:

  1. Nice finishes, and lots of scraps used! Happy New Year, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great! Your table scrap projects are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...