WIPs Be Gone Week 36


I quilted Noah's Ark.  It may seem like not very much, but I outlined the blocks and  "x" the corner stones. The St. Anne members will tie the blocks in five places to secure them. I'll start binding it tomorrow.  Then that one can be gifted this month.

I'm actually working on WIPs #3, 7 and 13 - just don't have photos to show you.  I hope to have some visual evidence next week so you can see the progress.

What are you up to? Would love to see it, whether finished or WIP progress or an old post, or even about what is going on in your life - not necessarily quilty. Share your goodness. Linky below ends Monday, midnight.  And I'm linking to Amanda's Finish it Up Friday, Richards Link A Finish Friday, Sarah's Can I get a Whoop, Whoop?, Lizzie Lenard's FMQ Mavericks because I did finish something (quilting that baby quilt).



8 comments:

  1. I am working on so many projects once again, as soon as I finish something there is 5 more taking it's place it seems :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I didn't get a new post up. Hoping this one is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, Love the Noah's Ark quilt! Beautiful job!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting to see Noah's Ark quilted! And progress on three others? You've had a good week - just the opposite of mine! Today's the first chance I had to sew anything. No link up for me today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Congrats on having a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you are staying very busy creating some wonderful quilts and blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a baby quilt factory, Angie!

    Thank you for linking up with Free Motion Mavericks.

    Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of the ties being added to conventional quilting! I bet it'll be super cute. And check out some of the link-ups on your post - people make the most gorgeous things, don't they? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...