Stash Report 4/21/13

These lilies surprised us!
Not much actual quilting this week using up stash fabric except for a few scraps for my hexie project and a few batik scraps for my morning glory block for a total of .13 yards (LOL).  So I went stash diving and found 7.25 yards to donate to my guild Thrifty Corner.  The money realized from this fund raiser goes to pay for community service endeavors - ie batting, backings, etc. - a good cause.  Here are my numbers:
in 0.0 yds.; out 7.38 yds.
Stash YTD: in 3.0 yds., out   36.96 yds.
Donated this week: 0.0 yds; YTD: 15.34 yds
Net for 2013: out 33.96 yds.
 
 Next week I hope to start another charity quilt and thus move forward with used instead of donated fabric.
I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times.  Check out how others have done.

Comments

sophie said…
Your lilies are gorgeous.
Scooquilt said…
Hey, you're coming along! Wish I had a convenient local place to donate fabric.