Some of This; Some of That 6/26/22

 Oh boy, now I've gone and done it! Went looking for another UFO to finish, and pulled out three not one to do in July.  We'll se how this goes - lol.

First one has been around maybe 5-7 years - my daughter would know.


It's the row on the bottom. Have to add the other two rows, sashing and one border and it will be ready to sandwich, quilt and bind.

The second one is the red and white two squares in the middle. That's a project my mom started by embroidering the squares and passing them on to me.  This won't be a big quilt as the squares only measure 4" and there are four rows.

The three blocks you see above that UFO isn't one - it's my leader and ender project.

The third UFO is this embroidered piece again from my Mom.

She made this some time ago (6 years ago?).  It needs a backing, a little quilting and binding. 

I'm linking to Design Wall Monday once the link is up.  Thanks for stopping by. Blessings. Have a wonderful, cool week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...