What I've been up to as of 7/18/21

 It's been a while  - How are you?  I've been pretty busy with my Mom, but she's in Houston for two weeks.  The weather has been hot - 103 today. My poor plants are barely making it.  Here's a few things I've been able to manage:

Our St. Anne's Sewdality finally got to meet in person again a couple of weeks ago.  This is a church group that gets together once a month to make baby quilts for low income families in our parish. I had one to turn in plus 3 quilt tops for members to work on.  Here's mine - you've seen it before, but not finished:


  and the back:


Here's one of the 25 turned in - all from scraps!  We were quarantined but busy.

I finished and am quilting my panel challenge for our guild meeting next Tuesday.  This will be our first in person meeting since March of 2020.  We had zoom meetings, but it's just not the same.  I'll share a photo next time.

Hope you are all well and staying cool if you are in the contiguous US.  Wherever you are, I send Blessings and hugs,


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...