Alleluia, Christ is Risen

 My prayer for all of us this Easter Season:

May the joy of this Easter Season deepen within us.
May the hope of our Risen Christ take root within us.
May our entire lives radiate what we believe.
May our joy, our hope, and our light point others to the Risen Christ!
Easter is a day full of joy as we celebrate the fact that darkness and evil did not win. God’s goodness and light and love won, and this is why we have reason to hope. May you and your loved ones have a blessed Easter full of joy and hope.
Becky Eldredge, author


15


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...