SAHRR

 What is a SAHRR?  Turns out it's a Stay at Home Round Robin.  And I've decided to play along.  You can find out about it here .


It's just started really. The first week we had to pick our center block. This week we added the first border.  You can catch up easily.  Here's part of my first border. I'm adding to it.

It really is square - 12 1/2".  And mine is not a pieced square - more like a panel. The first suggestion was to add piano keys, but mine was asking for something else.  I tried piano keys but they didn't look right. I'm working on different version of PKs now  What are you working on?  

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting fabric for your center square. Looking forward to seeing what you decide for your first border. Thank you for joining my linky party, Angie ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an interesting scene, but I can see how regular piano keys border wouldn't look the best. I'll be interested in seeing your alternative. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Looking forward to following along seeing what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...