Some of This; Some of That - Missing in Action

 Yes, I've been missing in action, because I have been busy doing quilty stuff each day except two and coping with the rest of life. So for the past four weeks, my productivity has been 87%, 100%, 87%100% for an average of 93.5%.  That's my 15 Minutes to Stitch report.

As to the destash - not so good as all I'm working on is not that big.  These hexies


with 2" sides take about a 4.5" square for each of them.  The 20 I've made only add up to a little over a 1/4 yd. or  0.27 yd.  I made a pillow cover for a friend. That took 0.21 yd.  Then I made Arrow Rock Sampler blocks - that took 0.18 yd and 0.13 yd to give me 0.79 yd.  Then I got rid of a piece of yardage - though I loved the colors - it was gauze when I finally examined it for another 1.14 yds for a grand total of 1.93 yds out. So my YTD total is 35.98 yds.  If I make it to 50 by year's end I'll be happy with half of my goal accomplished in this crazy year.

So here are some photos: 

All the sampler blocks on my design wall:


The Hexie bits and pieces joined to center - deep blues and blues and yellow new:

This is getting too big to photograph without climbing up on a ladder.  I'll try it on the design wall next time.

And the pillow case - fused a handkerchief to the top of the pillow top, and quilted it, sewed the back and front together. Pretty fragile hanky.



I'm linking to 15 Minutes to StitchCan I get a Whoop, Whoop?Oh, Scrap!Stash Report, and Design Wall Monday.  See you there.

3 comments:

  1. You're organized about your sewing, that's great! Your hexies are so pretty, the hanky is beautiful! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done well on the finding time to stitch, sorry moving the stash out hasn't been going as well. How much stash you are moving is really a function of the project and what stage you are at. You've got some great projects in the works. The hexies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the destashing! I really like the hanky pillow cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...