Some of This; Some of That

Nothing on my Design Wall, so first up - the Stash Report.  I've been plugging away at two secret projects but the end is in sight! I'm quilting the second one now so will easily meet my deadline.  With all this sewing in the last week, I've used 2.88 yds from the stash - felt like more, but there were a lot of little pieces to put together.
Here's the back of the one I'm quilting. Only about a fourth quilted - mainly SITD first pass. Some FMQ coming up before I finish.

This one is for the Dust Off A Quilt Book Blog Hop starting March 2nd.  I'm sharing March 4th.

In total, I have YTD destashed  3.65 yards  way - less that the 16 yds I should have taken out by now. Well, one week to go for the two months to be off. I'll see what I can do.

As for 15 Minutes to Stitch 2020 - all days were a success 7 out of 7 .


15 minute days/week = 7/7 days 
Success rate = 100% this past week
15 minute days/February = 22/22 days
15 minute days/2020 = 50/53 days
My YTD total has gone now to 94.3% 

I'm linking to Oh, Scrap! because of all the scraps I used on that one I'm quilting, Design Wall Monday because, for a change, there's nothing on my design wall, and Kathy's 15 Minutes to Stitch 2020.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you will do and share for the Dust Off A Quilt Book Blog Hop! My day is March 6th ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done really well this year at making time to stitch. Looking forward to checking our your new projects during the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of dust off a quilt book blog hop. Must remember to sneak back in and see what books are being dusted off. I started weighing scraps that I'm tossing. It doesn't add huge amounts but it does account for the fact that some bits and pieces get thrown away. I don't weigh the scraps every month just when I fill a zip lock. Enjoy finishing your current project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fabric! You're doing great on your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...