Some of This; Some of That

First the stitch report for the last two weeks.  I've been able to sew 12 of the past 14 days.  Here's my new stats for Jan 5 -18, 2020:
15 minute days/past 2 weeks = 12/14 days
15 minute days/January = 15/18 days
15 minute days/2020 = 15/18 days

Success rate = 83.3% 
That's an improvement over 75% from the first week.

As to my fabric usage - I've used 0.77 yards in the last two weeks on two projects.  Bought some pieces of yardage, but since I'm using it for the test pattern, and it's not going into my stash, I'm not counting it. So my first YTD total is .77 yards destashed. That's a slow start but it should be picking up fast with the three baby quilt tops I've got waiting for backs.

What have I been doing during those two weeks?  Well, I signed up to be a tester for a pattern designer. Therefore, I can't show you my stitching at this time.  So here's a snack mat from way back in 2015.

This measured 7" square and was for a swap on one of the groups I belong to on Facebook.  Linking to 15 minutes a Day for 2020 and Stash report.  See you there.

2 comments:

  1. You have done so well already. My numbers are zero as health issues. Looking to change that this week. How exciting to be a pattern tester. Love your teapot too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...