Nearing Christmas

Nearing Christmas.  The weather has gotten chilly.  They predict rain for the rest of the week.  We'll see.  Christmas eve with friends and Christmas Day with family. What could be better - of course attending Mass to sing praise and Joy in the Birth of Emmanuel - God with us.

Quilting has slowed down as I worked to accomplish the season's decorating and baking. I did work a bit each day.  Here's is what I have so far:
This is a block from a quilt by Mark Lipinski in the McCalls Quick Quilts,  September 2005.  The colored print is actually a teal, but that's what I get taking a photo at night.  Ah, me.

I hope you are done with your preparations for Christmas, so you can sit down and start to gather yourself to enjoy the season.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...