Some of This; Some of That 10/6/19

Sandwiched a baby quilt top - used 1.25 yds.  Finished a WIP top - used 0.25 yds.  Worked on the Seedling Quilt QAL - used 0.25 yds.  My new YTD total is 49.09 yards destashed.

Worked every day this week on quilty stuff!  So I know I have 7 of 7 days this week (100%) for 15 Minutes To Stitch 2019. And also 5 of 5 days so far this month (100%). I have no idea where I"m at for the year as I missed so many weeks of reporting.

Now for the finished WIP:
This is a pattern from Kay Mackenzie's Scrap-Applique Playground. I've had the book forever. When Lori of Humble Quilts chose to do a String Along, I decided I'd use some strings to make this sign for my sewing room. 

 Here's what I have left of those strings:  
I'm thinking of using them to bind this wall hanging. Do you find it hard to make them disappear? I do.

Linking to Oh, Scrap, Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop?, Sunday Stash, and others (see my tab above). Have a productive, quilty week my friends. Blessings to all.

2 comments:

  1. You only have that handful of strings left?! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Congrats on getting back into the sewing groove.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...