And Now There are Three

Three finished baby quilt tops that is.  I'm the border lady this month for St. Anne's since I have the biggest stash. Here are the results:
added the outer border to make it 36" square
Added the two outer borders to this scrap bag design challenge to make it 34" by 36"
They did a great job with what they had in the bag.


Just added the blue border It's 34" by 36" also. It could have used a bit more contrast in the center, but that's what was in the bag.


What have you been working on?


3 comments:

  1. How nice to go to that fabulously stocked fabric stash of yours and find the perfect fabric for each border. All three look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did to the first one. Simple really, but it looks so nice and the fabric is perfectly picked. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun! And they will be so loved

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...