Some of This; Some of That 4/28/19

I've finished my medallion bunny quilt top. I've named it Bunny in the Garden.
Measures 36.5 by 38.5" . It will go to St. Anne's as a baby quilt for low-income mothers. I'm quilting it now.

Stash Report: I used  1.86 yds for this quilt.  Also used .20 yd for the other medallion. Added second quilt round.

Now measures 14.5 by 16.5"  - all from a scrap bag. That's it for fabric.  The new YTD total for destashing is  40.78 yds. 

Again didn't have time to post my likes on Thursday, but here are a few shots of my past week:
Another morning bouquet from DH's shade house

An empty carport - car at dealers for A/C work. Boohoo.

Primrose at their prime early one morning
I'm so happy that the car repair turned out to be only 1/10th of what we expected. Woohoo!

In the 15 minutes to Stitch, 2019 - I had one day without stitching this week.  New stats read:
15 minute days/week = 6/7 days
15 minute days/April = 23/27 days
15 minute days/2019 = 109/117 days
Success rate = 93.16%

I'm linking to Oh, ScrapSunday Stash15 Minutes to Stitch 2019, and Design Wall Monday as well as Monday Making. How did you do - quilty wise - last week?  Peace be with you.





5 comments:

  1. Adorable little bunny quilt top. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little bunny. Gotta have that A/C working. Mick finally fixed my car this year, although I don't drive very much. I will only drive in an emergency, but still want to be cool....grin. Love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny quilt turned out very cute. Great stitching metrics for last week. Hope this week is working out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love that bunny quilt and applaud your charity too. I get a kick out of how you approach your destashing. Very clever! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...