I Like Thursdays

Staying close to home so don't have many photos to share. However, here are a few close by to show.

I like how my UFO quilting is going - slowly with all the wood grain I'm trying to make.  Can you make out the shape I'm aiming for?
The garden is giving some surprises.
These have not stopped blooming since November.

Our Christmas Poinsettia.  People have asked me if it is plastic.
LOL - it's not.


And then there are these Irises
They are going to be spectacular, especially as we're having cool weather still. I hope it fully opens soon as it's suppose to be 88 degrees Monday.

I found a lovely quilt I'd like to make, so it's off to the bucket list. I found it in a Facebook group I follow.
All machine pieced, but I can see doing it using paper piecing too.

Lastly, I like how DGS#4 is growing, and he's only 8.  Lol, but then I'm only 4-11.


 Do go over to Lee Anna's I Like Thursdays for other reports. Have a blessed week.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...