Last 6 and 6 in 2018 Report

We've reached the end of 2018.  I had taken on the challenge of working on 6 old and 6 new projects for 2018.  Meredith and Anne set up the challenge last January and I replied.

I only worked on four UFOs and two of them weren't even on my list. In between I made 18 charity quilts, 3 commissioned quilts, a table topper and a placemat for me.



The 2nd and 4th weren't on the list but now they are tops.  I did start three new projects but not ready to share those yet as I haven't gotten very far.

Maybe next year will be better.
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. How lovely your projects are. Congratulations on completing so many. Here's to great progress in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you sure got a lot done, even if it wasn't the right ones! Some beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...