Some of This; Some of That

First the destashing.  Made a baby quilt top using a you-tube tutorial for a half log cabin block.  She used a layer cake to make hers.  I used 20" squares of two fabrics that made the whole top.  Here it is:
Lighting is bad, but you get the idea.

The two Christmas prints.
This came out to 36" square - just the right size for a St. Anne's baby quilt.  Used 1.1 yds total of two fabrics to make this top. Worked on my SLOL quilt and am adding borders. Used only 0.09 for that. Sanwiched my SLOL, too, and used 1.43 yds.  I am now quilting it.  So my new YTD total is  70.41 yds destashed out of the 84 yards needed to meet my goal. 

My Friday finish that I didn't get to post was a preemie quilt.
Quilted:

Bound

and delivered to the NICU
This was a completely scrappy quilt. I used a disappearing nine patch pattern.

What are you up to?  I'd love to come by your blog and see your project - please leave me a comment..  I'm linking to Sunday Stash and Esther's WOW. Lots of goodies there. Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Very busy and productive. I love your little preemie quilts. Not far off that destash goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely quilts for great causes Angie ❤️ Love that half log cabin block

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful baby quilts and some stash usage! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...