Some of This; Some of That

Destashing - 2 yds for an envelope quilt,  1 yd for a backing, .25 yd for a crumb block and its backing (I can't show yet as it's part of a swap), 2.33 yds of flannel for a rag quilt, 3 yds for fat quarter games, .06 yd for my twinkle star block, .12 yd for some book marks, and 1 yd for the St. Anne's quilt top for a 9.76 yds used:
This was another scrap bag quilts - all scraps except border. That's a floral I was given years ago, and it seemed just right to me to use as a border. Measures 36" square. I used the last of a cute cat print I got long time ago. Here's a close up:


My new YTD total is  56.27 yds destashed out of the 68 yards I need at this time to meet my year-end goal. I'm packing for my trip to Missouri.  What does a quilter put into one suitcase to work on for three days at a retreat?  I'm use to taking everything but the kitchen sink when I go to local ones - lol. 

I"m linking to Finish it Up Friday, Sunday Stash, Let's Make Baby Quilts, and Oh Scrap!
I'll try to figure out how to post via my cellphone.  Have a great week.

8 comments:

  1. That is cute! I love the different pinks and greens together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little scrap quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Almost 10 yards of fabric gone in a week! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little scrap quilt. That cat print made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great destashing Angie. Wow, have a great time at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Better to feed one cat than many mice." LOL! Love it! Great destash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have SEW much fun at your retreat!! Nice work on that little quilt. The border fabric you chose works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute finish! Hope the retreat was a lot of fun and very, very productive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...