6and6 in 2018 Progress - August

It's time to report on my challenge progress.  Not much got done in August.  It was a month too full of summer. I quilted a baby quilt from a top my mom made.

I made two blocks for a new project I started earlier in the year (Meadow by Jen Kingwell)
  and 

I also quilted another for mom:

This is a preemie quilt.

I didn't even pull out the UFO designated for the month.  So that's it for August goals.

I'm not sure I'll do much better in September as I"m going away for a quilt retreat in Missouri and have babysitting duty each weekday hence.  I"m looking forward to it. My ufo to work on in September is #9.  I have to assemble the quilt top and add two borders. All the blocks are done.

Thatis it for reporting on August. Do visit Meredithe and Anne's 6and6in2018  and also Judy's UFO challenge - both to which I'm linking.  Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. At least you made some progress on your projects. Some months just don't work for stitching time. Hope you enjoy your retreat and get in some good stitching time in between babysitting stints.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...