Friday Finish and Day Three and Four

Another Meadow applique flower:
although a bit dark, done.

Day Three = went to the Peach Festival and it rained - loved it.  Country music, all things peach and interesting booths. Went with the this darling new brown eyed little one in our lives:

and then off to the Fig Leaf Quilt store. Again, I couldn't resist a few purchases:

Day Four  - spent around the house working on a quilt with the new quilter in my life, and  I made a peach pie.  The peaches there are so delicious!!

Next day was flying home. My short visit was wonderful.
Downtown Phoenix from the air - stopover on the way home.

I'm linking to Finished or Not Fridays and Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop. Go on over and visit.
Blessings,

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...