Another Friday Finish

We were unable to have our Guild's regular, fabulously fun Christmas meeting on the last month of 2017 as the hall was not available, so we had it this month as our Christmas in July Potluck. The Board asked that we bring what we were going to show last December. Here's what I would have brought ( well actually I only had the blocks made)  - a table runner.

Nothing fancy - I was learning to make those tree blocks. First one was a dud (small one in runner), but that one helped me to get the rest right. Ready for Christmas decorating.  I also had all the blocks done for two Christmas quilts. I got them into tops for the meeting, but alas, family kept me from attending. I'm sure there was a lot of Christmas cheer shared.  Our guild has a blog and photos will be posted soon of the gathering. I'll get to see what treasures were brought in then. In the meantime you might like to browse the album from previous months of quilty goodness. Go on by.

I'm linking to Finished or Not Friday, Can I get a Whoop, Whoop? and Oh, Scrap!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Angie, your table runner is lovely. Trees always look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming little runner. Congrats!! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for the inspiration..your runner looks great! I need to get started on my Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your runner is lovely - and your blocks are stunning! That will be a beautiful addition to a Christmas decor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty and festive looking runner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...