Some of This; Some of That.
I did a bit of sewing during the past week - lot less than I usually do as I was observing Holy Week. I did sew my 15 minutes per day on 4 days. The destashing grew a bit more. I can count those two blocks I made last Sunday. That amounted to .15 of a yard. Then I made some flying geese, stars, bias stems for my SLOL - another .29 of a yard. Then decided to try the BOM for our guild - a simple disappearing 4 patch for another .62 of a yard. Last were the bits for my Love entwined. That was a mere .07 of a yard. So my total came to a 1.06 yds. The new YTD total is 17.53 yds of the 26 yds I should have by now for 2018 to meet my goal.
With another month ending, here's my report on my UFO Challenge/ 6 in 6 in 2018 work.
For Judy's challenge I was to work on #8 - my Love Entwined project.
At the start of the month:
|close-up of flowers|
Yes, I got another vase done. It took me quite a while and here's the reason why:
|some teeny pieces in this one.|
For the "6 in 6 for 2018", I worked on my new project: a Jen Kingwell Design Group pattern entitled Meadow. Made some HSTs for the center and three of the border appliques:
Sunday Stash, Design Wall Monday, Oh Scrap, BOMs Away, Moving it Forward, and Monday Making. Will be interesting to read about your March progress. Hope you get to quilt today.